Designed and engineered specifically for vapers - Hellvape Hellheim RDTA Tank

Hello, thank you for working with me on another review of one of the companies I recently started to review, and that company is Hellvape. Today I will do my best to make a fair and honest review of the new Hellvape Helheim RDTA.

I have to admit that I am a bit late to Hellvape's game. My first product is hellvape dead rabbit r tank. The taste and performance of that one are very good. However, after being impressed by their tanks time and time again, I came here today and I was fortunate to provide a comment. 

Do not confuse this with Helheim S, which uses cables for wicking. The new Helheim I covered has no cables, but an RDTA. I have been using it every day for a few weeks. The bottom of Helheim is 25 mm, so it can be comfortably installed on many modules and has a liquid capacity of 4.5 ml.

FEATURES:
1. 25mm diameter RDTA
2. Dual airflow system brings the various flavor experiences and huge clouds
3. Larger and open base for easy dual coil building
4. 4.5ml capacity, convenient to refill from the deck
5. Perfectly match your squonk mod with the BF pin

Let's take a look at some factory pictures and I will talk about my thoughts.

Hellvape Helheim RDTA for deal is designed with three types of airflow: bottom airflow + side airflow, bottom airflow, side airflow. You can select the filling way you want: fill from the base, bottom-feeding with BF pin. The e-juice capacity is 4.5ml.Please go to vape near me to make an order.

In general, I think Hellvape Helheim vape RDTA is an excellent tank, and if you are looking for a tank with a real flavor, I would definitely recommend it. Whether you choose to run it on a standard mod or a squonk mod, this one is definitely the winner.

You may also prefer this:
pod mesh 5500
nord 2 vape

Comments